Sunday, December 26, 2010

Get My Look: Summer Goddess



 I just wanted to share where I got my FAVORITE summer look from especially because they are having a SALE!!!! I love looking super sexy in the summer but not having to look like I "tried" .. I'm all about the summer Goddess look and these are it for me. Anything off the shoulder and anything that blows in the wind.

I just ordered a second shirt that I once paid $145 for for only $36.00.. I cant believe it.. So hurry hurry and
*Get My Look*




















So my fiance is Greek, and we have a house in Greece that we spend time at in the summer so of course I wanted something "greeky" for while I'm there.. These tunics are made out of gauze and some of the others are made out of a silk or chiffon.. but my faves that I live in are gauze.. I wear them to the beach, out at night with shorts, during the day shopping with espadrilles... I mean they are just a great item to have in your wardrobe for summer!!!! An now she is having a SALE!!!

The site is called * Jens Pirates Booty *  below I listed the one Im wearing in the picture above and also some of the other ones I own, LOVE and just ordered !! Enjoy

Also my swimwear line www.havefaith.com has a few silk tunics I wear as well.. And next year we have an entire new line of amazing tunics, coverups and dresses for the beach coming out..  Ill give sneak peeks in January <3

** Just a recommendation- I ordered one of these in Pink.. and I'm not crazy about the color.. I think its safe to stay with neutral or white.. But thats just me :) **

Jenspiratesbooty.com 

MY FAV !!! I got the ivory silk with gold trim.. SOOOO beautiful and only $36.00 !!!!
This is the one I'm wearing in my pic in white.
http://www.jenspiratebooty.com/index.html



I have and LOVE... just reordered more
http://www.jenspiratebooty.com/index.html


Have and LOVE in ivory and gold
http://www.jenspiratebooty.com/index.html

Just ordered in neutral
http://www.jenspiratebooty.com/index.html

Just ordered in both colors !!!
http://www.jenspiratebooty.com/index.html

Have and love in neutral
http://www.jenspiratebooty.com/index.html

Have and Love in neutral
http://www.jenspiratebooty.com/index.html

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jenn!These are so beautiful!!! Keep the blogs coming-- they have been so often! Great and addicting!!! XoXo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! LOVE these tunics :) I just wanted to ask how they run before ordering? What size do you wear? I am def same size as you..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thank you soo much again for your honesty and your recommendations. Your summer goddess look is amazing, I am totally going to look into getting some stuff. How did you do your makeup for this look? It is super natural. Especially your eyes;) can you recommend a good self tanner you like? Also, who does your eyebrows? They are amazing. Need a good brow artist. I live on the east coast though;) xoxo thanks! Your blog is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @stephanie-- I believe most of these are one size fits all.

    @chloe- when im tan I dont wear any face makeup- only alittle of the smash box cheek stain to give that sun kissed look. A light shimmer on my eye lids and mascara :) at night I'll add eye liner to make it sexier :) As for self tanner. I dont really have one I love yet - I tried the Kardashians tanner and it was pretty good but I dont know how good it is for your face. As for eye brows- I do them most of the time.. I used to do waxing at the salon I worked at when I was doing hair and makeup.. I have my own waxing kit but on the east coast I also would use this place on mamaroneck ave in white plains that does threading!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooo much! Made my night. I was reading and commenting on your blog while my car was stuck in the snow. Hehe.. While my husband was getting the car unstuck. I appreciate your reply and recommendations about places to go and products to try. Btw- you do an amazing job with your brows as with everything else. Hope you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, forgot to ask if you know the name of the threading place and who you would see there for the threading? thanks a million! Scared if I went to the wrong place;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chloe- the place is called Reema beauty salon
    377A Mamaroneck Avenue
    White Plains, NY 10605
    (914) 468-1218
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER! Thanks Jen. Your the best xxxx. My favorite blog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jen!!

    I was interested in getting the ivory in this style: http://jenspiratebooty.com/stevies_jpb.html

    I am unsure though if it's the black one featured in "ivory" (though it looks more beige in the colour swatch) or the light coloured one with the gold trim, as it doesn't reference the gold trim anywhere. The black and ivory ones picture also look like they have a different lace detail.

    Just wondering if you know which one is ordered through that selection? I tried emailing them at the website but haven't gotten a response in over a week :(

    Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to let you know I went to reema beauty salon! Got my eyebrows done. Thanks for the recommendation. I am glad I went. Soo cool how your also familiar with places with in my reach! East-west coast girl! Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete